Monday, May 27, 2013

My First Quilt: Sewing

I sewed the first few stitches. Then some more and more! I'm really excited to finish this quilt. The decision to alternate a solid and a floral was perfect. The only regret is that I should also have made either the floral strips or the solid fabric thinner to make it less stagnent. Sadly, I can't adjust that with Photoshop.

My sewing machine is an old Kenmore that I got when I was 17. It has it's off days but it gets the job done.


Check out the video of me sewing. You can also hear my daughter in one clip talking to me and checking photos of herself on my phone! I don't know if you consider that a bonus or not. Haha.

It's one of my first videos so please be easy on me. Please leave me any tips on what I can do better next time! You can comment, email me (yasmine@fabriclovers.com), facebook, twitter, or follow us on Pinterest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment