Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Favorites: Quilts, DIYs, and My First Video

The weekend is so close! What have you accomplished this week? Did you make any quilts or sewing projects or finally clean out the junk drawer (that's still on my list)? This week's favorites include lots of tutorials, my first video, and a shophop!



This DIY from Etsy is perfect if you lack time like me! I love skirts and I love short-cuts and this video encompasses both as you're shown how to make a masterpiece in one hour. Here's the link to the actual video.


This quilt has really grown on me! The squares are simple to make and yet the quilt still looks elegant.


Do you want some new patterns to try out? Here's one that I really want to try out. It's by Lazy Girl Designs and perfect for going to the gym. No more ugly duffel bags and the fabrics by Riley Blake would make it really unique!



Here's my first video and quilt! It's not done yet since I have to but the batting and back together but I'm so close! I've been getting ideas on the top-stitching and now just have to choose which to use!

Stay tuned for the update on my quilt, tool essentials, and favorite fabrics! Tell me about it in the comments below! You can also like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, check out our Youtube page, and like our boards on Pinterest! I hope to hear from you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment