Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Scrap Fabric Pillow: Finished!

My pillow made of leftover fabric is finished! I really enjoyed this simple sewing project and can't wait to get started on more.

Here's the video on how I stuffed and closed the pillow. As always, if you have any suggestions on what I can do better, let me know. I'm learning to sew as I go and could use a few tricks that are probably up your sleeve!



 Wondering how I started making the scrap fabric pillow? Check out the first video:


I loved this sewing project because, unlike the quilt, it only took me two sessions, was made with leftovers from a previous project, and can be used anywhere in the house, from the sofa to my daughter's room! The floral design isn't overwhelming and I just adore the baby pink and lime green on the back.

Want something to help you procrastinate? Please follow us on TwitterPinterestFacebook and/or comment below on things you'd like me to feature or talk about!
~Yasmine

0 comments:

Post a Comment