Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Pillow From Scrap Fabric

After wondering what to make with the left overs of my first quilt, I decided to make a pillow. I was given great ideas, such as a cosmetic bag, safety kit, and so on. I then thought, why not just complete the quilt/nap-time ensamble with a simple pillow.


It's not stuffed yet but I think it looks great so far. What do you think? Any obvious mistakes? I do have to mention that I simply love, love, love, my rotary vutter. I had no clue what I was missing! It cut in half the time of scissors, straighter, and just overall better.

Want to see a video of me making the pillow? See below and down't forget to check out our youtube channel!



Want something to help you procrastinate? Please follow us on TwitterPinterestFacebook and/or comment below on things you'd like me to feature or talk about!
~Yasmine

0 comments:

Post a Comment