Monday, May 16, 2011

Cuties from Quilt Market!

What a great, exhausting time at Quilt Market! My legs were so sore from all the walking we did. The Convention Center is huge, and I wanted to make sure I got a chance to see everything. We've placed orders on so much good stuff and some of it should start arriving in the next few weeks--can't wait! One of the absolute cutest things I saw at Quilt Market were these tags. Take a look:




Here are some examples of how they can be used in projects:

As a quilt embellishment

Doubled-up on a binding
On an apron pocket
Aren't they so cute?! We've got them listed and ready for you here--and at only $5.49 per package of 10, they are a fun way to add some extra love to your projects. Which one is your favorite?

I'll be posting some updates on the Quilt Market Meetup shortly.

2 comments: